Ranger

Expert Fighter (160)

Advanced Healer (85)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
06-05-2024, 11:37 AM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2024, 11:40 AM by Gavroche II. Edited 5 times in total.)
Gavaroche

Trixy moved him into a hug, and the young winged male would lean into her, feeling those emotions wash over him. Tears welled up in his eyes and threatened to spill. He squeezed them closed, a soft whimper leaving his lips. It hurts, Divinities above it hurt. His ears pinned against his head. He wanted to remember the good and shut out the bad but it was hard. Gavroche feels as though he really didn’t get to know his brother as much as he had hoped to, and knowing that he was gone now, unable to have fun or smile, or even pick on them it felt like his heart wanted to fall through his chest. He didn’t want to face that truth, and the bad overshadowed the good. His friend pulled back and Gavroche opened his eyes, meeting her gaze with his tear filled one.

“I just want to forget…” Gavroche confessed, turning towards the water. His pace was slow as he stepped on the wet sand and allowed the waves to lap at his paws. “I was still pretty little when I wound up at the Hallows. I had snuck out of the cave and was looking at some plants near the waterfall when a hawk grabbed me. I was flying for the first time… and I had never been more terrified in my life.” Which was why he didn’t mind not flying now.

“The hawk carried me to a spooky forest between both of the packs. I fell from its nest and thankfully Dusk was there. She deterred it from pursuing me. Divinities only know how I managed to avoid getting more than bumps and bruises.” A miracle, probably. A sigh passed his lips. “Dusk saved my life more than once too, I think. She brought me back to the Hallows and was caring for me. We did a lot of stuff together.” Speaking about Dusk was easier at least. His body language ever shifted a little bit. It had gone over his head that Trixy had spoke of Dusk as if she knew her. “Dusk really is amazing! She is strong and pretty, fearless… she has this super neat weapon she uses with her tail, too! It’s called Whisper.” The slightest traces of a smile appeared on his lips.

"Speech," 'Think.'
A million dreams for the world we're gonna make

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Is it okay to feel sad? The Shimmering Shore 05:08 PM, 05-19-2024 11:58 PM, 07-11-2024