An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

WinnerCritical Observation!Critical Fail!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Rapid Poster - BronzeStudent
06-05-2024, 11:49 AM

Ah, The boy was named after her father, Gavroche. He seemed to be a bright delightful boy. The sorrows of the pack had yet to truly reach him, and Eltrys would not be the one to pour sand on his joyous flame, still flickering despite his recent loss. He had promised Haydee, and her mother to protect their family and kin.

"Thank you for your concern Gavroche." A glimmer of what he was searching for stood before him. A young male, named after his grandfather. Their concern for their family and kin. Family... Family was the core of the pack. A collection of individuals gathered together and tied by bonds of promises, protection, and familial love. Was it strong enough? Was it strong enough to gather others around them?

"You cheer me by greeting me, I delight in getting to know others. Is there a game you particularly like to play that cheers you up?" He asked warmly, casting his own reveries aside. He would not burden the youth with such questions as what brings a pack together.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Reflected Fragments Cattail Creek 03:25 PM, 05-24-2024 11:58 PM, 07-11-2024