size
Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
06-05-2024, 12:42 PM

[Image: b7VvRsF.png]

Morwenna giggled with a chiming hitch in it. She liked the way the larger woman was brash and forthright.
"I'd rather go places of my own volition than be a prisoner any day." She remarked, "Might as well take the path laid before me without strings attached." She said lightly. Though there was subtle sorrow to it, perhaps the ideas of such shallow flings were wearing on her.

She listened as Kaija told her story, Morwenna sniffing the ledge of the drop-off. It didn't seem like there was a way around or down it. Might as well try a different route entirely. She came to the same conclusions as the fighter. No sense in dancing on the edge of death.

What's this? Pining over a lover? What delicious tea! She looked back at Kaija with an intrigued look. Then turned back with an amused chuff as she went on about joining the raiders to raid and kick ass.

"You delightful brutes and your raids! At least I'll always feel needed for your scratches and bruises!" She said with an amused flick of her tail, leading them away from the ledge and down a new cavern corridor. What else could they find here? Metals? Minerals? Fungi? Bats? Glowworms?

"Pining over someone is such heartbreak. Do you have any partners now?" She asked turning to Kaija with a gleam and wag of her tail.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Decent Descent Descensum 11:21 AM, 05-09-2024 12:50 PM, 07-16-2024