ardent

Don't you want someone to care about you?

Erebos

Identification

Loner

Novice Intellectual (20)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - SapiosexualPride - Demisexual1K
06-05-2024, 06:06 PM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2024, 06:09 PM by Identification. Edited 1 time in total.)
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
She remained in the water, feeling its gentle touch against her blonde fur like a lover's caress. The waves were tender and comforting as they washed over her body. The spray of the clear liquid from the nearby rocks splashed onto her, drenching her fur and sticking it to her body. Rosen licked at the cool liquid, enjoying its crisp and refreshing taste. Fic stayed a little while longer within the waters.

She pondered whether the water would remove the scent, despite knowing it wouldn't. Each woman faced this dilemma alone, while she stood by herself. It concerned her slightly, but also filled her with anxiety. Her mind wandered, knowing others could detect her perfume, causing her to tremble at the thought. Not wanting other wolves to detect it and drag their own attention to it on the warmth of the breeze that swept through the lands.

She would soon emerge from the water, realizing it didn't hide the scent. She crawled out and shook herself off, noticing the smell of the brute she had encountered weeks ago. She looked up at him standing on the rock's surface. She felt the urge to hide or flee, but she stayed put, her tail swaying behind her.

She took a nervous gulp, her voice barely above a whisper as she spoke tenderly for him to hear. "Handsome Erebos," Glacing and seeming to get lost with her speech as she looked to the masculine. "I - I am okay." A smile finding it's way along her maw, curling the corners of her lips. "I thought you, I thought you forgot about me." She admited, dipping her head for a moment. Moving towards him as he made his way off of the rocks and stopped a few feet away. Fic closed the gap between the two.

"I am glad you did not, I am glad you remember me." Giving him a soft nuzzle along his cheek, a hint of pink hidden under her sunkissed coat along her face.

"Speech!"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Don't you want someone to care about you? Cedar Falls 09:15 AM, 06-03-2024 06:48 AM, 06-24-2024