Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - Bisexual1K
06-05-2024, 07:36 PM
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
The male with a porcelain face complimented her upon her fishing skills. And then asked if she would like to share it. As he asked she swiped her paw up and chuckled, a flush once more under her slate grey fur. Happy that the brute was here with her.

She wondered how he was fairing. As his words slipped freely out, asking if she was alright. "It hasn't been easy, but making the most out of it." Admitting to him that it wasn't easy somehow sat right with her. Everything seemed that it would be alright. Not just for a second or a moment. But that she was on the right path.

"I mean, it is a new pack, and I am truly thankful that I was accepted. And I am thankful that you are here with me too."Once more the words flew out before the woman could catch them. Picking the fresh fish up and placing it infront of Reaper, her tail tip fluttering in the water. "It seems like I am home in a weird sense, but something is calm and welcoming."

Looking to him as she giggled watching Moloch feast on the other fish. Sure she missed her own family but maybe, just maybe this was a whole new beginning. A fresh start for her. That might just involve Reaper, but she just had to fully open up when the time was right or it was allowed.

"Speech!"

Reaper may join any threads that involves Mae All Titles to Threads are from Fleetwood Mac songs

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. For you, the sun will be shining Wraith's Woods 07:29 PM, 06-03-2024 02:24 PM, 07-01-2024