size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono

1KPride - BisexualHomebodyStudentSamhain 2022
06-05-2024, 08:34 PM

They'd get moderately settled, Fia wouldn't plan on camping out here long. At least they could be more comfortable here by the border rather than stuck between two packs at the lines. "Ha!" She had bursted out not terribly loudly but she couldn't help the hint at humor Mariah seemed to throw back at her, "You took that rather drastically." She shrugged her shoulders a bit as she took a sip of wine herself, clearly not as phased by the liquor as her young sister was at this point.

Gross, what a boring thing to consider when thinking of a relationship. When Fia was growing up there certainly wasn't a lot going on. Things seemed pretty neutral or good at best, so when she came home with all these "invading" packs surrounding them it was off putting for her. Of course not everyone could be friends and she was annoyed how encroaching they seemed at neighboring lines but man, thinking of who is where and what that meant for their packs and families... She didn't have time for all that. A paw pad rang around the lip of the bottle as Mariah had finished mentioning about this boy, soulmate, and her eyes would look back up as she asked her in return. "Well you probably shouldn't ask me about any boy advice." She kind of rolled her eyes at herself, maybe thinking about how terrible she had been to Stolas when they both returned home. Home not being home for him. She briefly considered what a shitty hand he had been dealt lately. She was a part of that. "If it makes you feel any better though I wont push you one way or another." Genuine, maybe the nicest thing she would say to her sister ever. No, she had room for growth. But she would make an effort to mend relationships with her family now, sober or not.

"Fiametta"

Fiametta is an !M rated! character for highly Sexual themes. Please Discord me if you have concerns and please read at your own risk.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Don't Ask Too Much Rustling Thicket 09:29 AM, 06-02-2024 10:43 AM, 06-20-2024