Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Rapid Poster - GoldHomebodyTeacherBest BudsDouble Master1K
Samhain 2022
06-05-2024, 09:59 PM
Aresenn watched her, his amber eyes softening at her frustration and the vulnerability that peeked through her tough exterior. He understood - the uncontrollable, the mundane was something neither of them were used to. It chafed at his own resilience, not being able to do anything about her discomfort. "No one asks for the mundane. But it's what we got." He paused, feeling her relax against him slightly, her breaths evening out. He ran his hand lightly through her fur, the coarse texture familiar and comforting under his touch. "And you're still standing," he added, his gaze dropping down to meet hers. “I imagine you’ll still be standing when your gut settles.” He offered, his tone laced with the usual blunt humor.

Aresenn's eyes narrowed at her suggestion, a half-smile pulling at the corners of his lips as he contemplated her request. "A game?" He repeated, the tone of his voice both playful and challenging. “Just because we are playing it your way, doesn’t mean I don’t get to set some rules. I’ll pick you up and drag you back to that den to rest willing or not.” It was a veiled threat, but one made up entirely of amusement. She wanted a distraction. He’d give her one. He could already see the obstinate glint in her eye, evidence of her refusal to succumb to any form of weakness. Aresenn couldn't help but admire her determination, even as he plotted how he would get sweet surrender.

As they stood in such close proximity, Aresenn took advantage of the moment and leaned in towards her. His lips barely grazed the curve of her ear as he felt her sharp claw trace a path along his jawline. A mischievous smirk tugged at the corners of his mouth, adding to his devil-may-care demeanor. Lowering his voice to a husky whisper, he spoke directly into her ear. "So what will it be, Absinth? The easy way or the hard way?" He knew that either option would lead to the same conclusion, and was willing to let her decide which route she wanted to take. The fur at the nape of his neck bristled with anticipation as he waited for her to weigh her options. And of course, if she refused to pick, then he would choose for her.

"Aresenn Praetor"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Show me how The Polar Sound 09:47 PM, 05-24-2024 10:02 AM, 06-28-2024