gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Joe

UnderachieverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipWealthyPride - BisexualDouble Master
LoserThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ice Bridge ExplorerWordyCritical Fail!
1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
06-05-2024, 10:40 PM

Alastor was a couple deep sips into his whiskey when the sound of heavy paws on the pebbly beach alerted him to the presence of another. He didn't need to turn his head to confirm who his company was, but he did look over to greet Caedes with his signature grin that showed just a bit too much teeth to be comfortable for any who didn't know the manic brute. "Caedes! Thank you for sparing some time to entertain an old wolf." Alastor grabbed the unopened bottle of whiskey and easily cut the top off with his claws, handing the liquor over to the other brute. Al watched as Caedes appraised the drinks. Was he suspicious that perhaps they had been poisoned? The thought brought a deep chuckle to the Mendacium brute.

The question Caedes responded with earned him a barking laugh from the other dire brute, obsidian eyes turning Caedes' way with a playful grin. "That depends, is it working?" he teased with a dramatic flutter of eyelids over dark eyes. "My boy, if I intended to do anything untoward to you, I would have done so already, no liquor needed! Besides, I don't think either of us are the other's type." Alastor took a slow sip of whiskey, letting the liquid burn its way down his throat into his belly. He didn't know how well Caedes could handle his liquor, but a whole bottle of high proof bourbon with some more on standby would find that limit. "No, I simply wished to get to know the brute who's fucking my daughter. And the whiskey... well, I just like it! I thought you might as well." Crude and direct, but Alastor was never one to beat around the bush or sugarcoat reality. Whiskey was the perfect brute's drink for the harsh, cold climate of their northern home, especially in the dead of winter.

Alastor pushed the fresh bottle of whiskey closer to Caedes with the back of his paw, a not-so-subtle gesture for him to join him in libations. "So let's chit-chat for a while. You know so much about my family, yet I know precious little of your own. Tell me about the Saxe family, Caedes. Tell me about you and your place in their world." Alastor's attention was all on the much younger brute, though his eyes remained out on the Stygian sea. He wanted to hear Caedes describe who he was and how he saw himself. If things went well for them this evening, perhaps the Saxe wolf even learn more about the fire-marked brute as well.

"Alastor Mendacium"

Warning: Alastor is an explicitly mature character for violent and sexual content. Read his threads with caution.
As his mate, Manea may enter any of Alastor's threads not marked Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. 100 proof bonding Alias Island 10:49 PM, 06-04-2024 05:56 AM, 08-21-2024