Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
06-10-2024, 12:58 AM
Tamsyn raised a curious brow as Ember greeted her only to suddenly stop herself, but as she corrected herself in Carpathian Tamsyn understood and she grinned with a chuckle. She wasn't surprised that Artorias wanted his children practicing their family tongue as much as possible. Her boy had such a focus on family ties and traditions. "Ah, well, in that case, bună, draga mea." Ember suggested they take a walk along the beach as she passed the basket of goodies she had prepared for them over to her companion and Tamsyn easily agreed with a nod. "Sună minunat," she replied with a teasing grin and a wink. If Artorias wanted her practicing then she would certainly do her part to make sure she was doing just that!

Tamsyn fell into step beside her granddaughter, keeping a fairly slow, leisurely pace. She certainly didn't want to wear herself out and miss out on this beautiful day with Ember. Ember was right about her love for all bodies of water, but the sea especially had a special place in her heart so any chance she got to enjoy the sound of the waves and the soft sand she would take it. They walked for a few moments before Ember spoke again, bringing Tamsyn's curious gaze to her granddaughter. "Of course you can. You know you can always ask me anything," she replied with a smile. She had a hunch that there had been more to this than just a little walk on the beach and a picnic and now she was going to find out what exactly was on Ember's mind.

When Ember posed her question and certainly caught Tamsyn off guard, making her blink in surprise and chuckle with a grin. "Ah... Well, my love, if you want a very simple answer... The fact that you're questioning it at all says everything," she replied with a bit of amusement. She didn't want to tease her granddaughter too much since it was obvious she was nervous, but she hoped a bit of humor might ease her worries somewhat. With a more genuine, comforting smile, she added, "In truth, I had never really had in my mind that I was attracted to one or the other. I was more attracted to their... personalities, to our similarities, our differences... For me, at least, a physical attraction kind of came second to everything else." That playful grin returned as she added, "Don't get me wrong, the physical attraction was still there, of course, but the fact that Resin was a woman or that Kane is a man never affected how I felt about them." She raised a curious brow to her curious granddaughter and asked, "Why do you ask, nepoata? Has someone caught your eye?"

Tamsyn Carpathius of the Valley