build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
06-06-2024, 01:22 AM
Out-of-Character Name: NachoMumma
Character's Name: Pyxis Furore Saxe (I'm not sold on the middle name, I do quite like Maelstrom too)
Adult Height: 40"
Size: x-Large
Build: balanced
Appearance Description:

A mismatch of the women in his life, the boy's father hardly gets a look in. A deep base of black is accented with brilliant white, a smudge on the bridge of his nose and a stripe up between his eyes. White cheeks frame brilliant purple eyes, one ear tipped in white, and the other in a vibrant magenta.

All four feet are dipped in white and it splashes up his chest, the final bright swipe across the tip of his tail. There is no denying his grandmother's influence in the purples and pinks that move over his nape and up his rear legs, tail a multihued flag at his back. Brindling blends the colours together, his dark base broken with familiar flecks like starlight.

Mutations: If I can swing an inheritance I would get dads crystal quills

Personality: Moodboard

Curious and Adventurous: Pyxis is inherently curious, with an insatiable desire to explore the world around him. This passion for discovery often leads him to venture into unknown territories, driven by the thrill of uncovering new experiences and knowledge. His adventurous spirit is his defining trait, setting him apart from the more aggressive and power-hungry members of his pack.

Morally Ambiguous: Pyxis grows up with a warped sense of morality. He understands concepts of good and bad, but these are heavily influenced by the chaotic and ruthless behavior of his family. As a result, Pyxis often navigates the world with a pragmatic approach, making decisions based on what he perceives to be most beneficial in the moment, rather than adhering to a strict moral code.

Competent Fighter: He is not the most aggressive combatant, but his skills are sharp, and he knows how to defend himself and others when necessary. His combat style is adaptive, reflecting his versatile upbringing.

Independent Thinker: Pyxis will cultivate a strong sense of independence. He often questions the status quo and seeks to understand the world on his own terms. This independent streak makes him a bit of a maverick within his pack, as he is less inclined to follow orders blindly.

Resourceful and Clever: Pyxis has inherited his father’s cunning and his mother’s strategic thinking. He is resourceful, able to make the most out of limited resources and navigate complex situations with ease. His cleverness often helps him out of tight spots, whether through negotiation, trickery, or combat.

Pyxis will develop a passion for exploration, driven by a desire to see beyond the confines of his birth pack. His understanding of morality is influenced by the chaotic and morally ambiguous actions of his family, making his perception of good and bad somewhat skewed.

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral to start
Skills: Navigation (fighting or intel)
Intended plots: Chaos gremlin doing chaotic things, I like to develop plots IC but I'm keen to grind skills.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The Star-Crossed Lover’s Litter Adoptions 11:42 PM, 06-05-2024 12:07 AM, 08-24-2024