size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Pride - DemisexualRapid Poster - Gold1K
06-06-2024, 11:15 AM

Alastor greeted Caedes with a casual flick of his claws, slicing the top off the whiskey bottle before handing it over. His manic grin and bark of laughter at Caedes' question were met with a half-smirk from the younger wolf.

‘That depends, is it working?’ Alastor teased, adding comments about his lack of intention to harm and not being one another’s type. This last line caused Caedes to huff in amusement. Accepting the bottle, he appreciated the elder's directness. He took a swig, letting the burn settle before responding.

“I can respect that.” Caedes replied, raising the bottle in a silent toast before taking another drink. Alastor's forthrightness inclined him to cooperate.

Caedes took a moment to gather his thoughts, staring into the fire. “The Saxe family... we are not known for our warmth,” He began, his voice a low rumble. “Our world is one of survival, strength, and brutal hierarchy. My place... I am a fighter, a protector, a healer. My mother, her siblings, her cousins, my cousins — they value power above all.”

He glanced at Alastor, gauging his reaction before continuing, looking out at the ocean as he spoke. “We have all seen our share of bloodshed. Out of necessity, out of pleasure. Loyalty is earned through blood, fear, and respect, not love. It is the Saxe way.” Caedes paused, taking another drink. He looked back at Alastor, his emerald eyes steady. The fire crackled between them, the ocean's rhythmic crashing a soothing backdrop to their conversation. Caedes' words hung in the air, a raw transparency not usually seen from the beast. He waited, curious to see how Mariah's father would respond to his candid revelations. After all, the night was young, and these were but the surface level of details he could share.

"speaking"

Caedes is a mature character, viewer discretion is advised.
Unless otherwise stated, assume he is not wearing his feathered skull mask.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. 100 proof bonding Alias Island 10:49 PM, 06-04-2024 05:56 AM, 08-21-2024