An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
06-06-2024, 03:18 PM

Absinth turned sharply at the sound of Aresenn’s voice, her eyes wide and wild. She took in his haggard appearance, the exhaustion etched into every line of his body, and felt a pang of guilt. He had been pushing himself to the limit for the pack, and now she had to add to his burdens. But there was no other way. Her charcoal tail lashed behind her, eyes narrowing as she relaxed the tension in her shoulders. Don’t be dramatic.

She ceased her pacing, aligning her body with his own: face to face. “Aresenn,” She began, her voice unsteady and sharp as she took a deep breath, trying to calm her nerves. Fuck. This wasn’t something she felt like she could just say. Her mind reeled with the information, the question from the fiery brute shocking her into a blurred out reply. “Let’s go for a coyote hunt. I need the air. I’ll tell you if you humor me.” Emeralds flashing her usual confidence, but corrupted by some other imperceptible emotion. Yeah, sure. Get the blood pumping before she chilled it to the core. It was as good an option as any she supposed, and maybe the action would actually settle her nerves.

Absinth stepped closer, her head butting into his chest, taking in the scent of the cold on his fur. Her own silent plea for understanding, or at the very least cooperation. It was the best she could do at the moment.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. you touch the bump I punch your throat The Polar Sound 02:51 PM, 06-04-2024 01:23 PM, 06-20-2024