size
Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
06-06-2024, 04:27 PM

[Image: b7VvRsF.png]

Morwenna tilted her head, her gentle wisteria eyes soft and sympathetic. She could see the weight lift from Modesty as if the worries were crushing weights on her shoulders. The slight woman was glad she could assist in comforting the queen.

She didn't have any experience with such beliefs as divinity and godlings, so her expression shifted to soft confusion as to why such beliefs should even be placed on something as normal as motherhood. Motherhood was a sacred ritual all on its own, it needed no help from other divine entities to place more expectations on a time in a mother's life so fraught with unknowns and potential mishaps.

"I'm happy to be of service. I didn't get very many opportunities to be as useful out on my own. No hard feelings on my end. You were doing your job, I was a brainless bimbo looking for pretty flowers." She chuckled lightly at her self-aggrandizing joke.

"If you have any worries, even if these same worries crop up again, please don't hesitate to call me. Now, I have to go tell Deluge that I lost a race to Scald." Morwenna tittered in a playful tone, ready to find the woman, unless Modesty required further attention.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Won't remember me Cryer's Ravine 07:31 PM, 05-18-2024 06:56 PM, 06-21-2024