gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res
06-06-2024, 08:12 PM

Talyssa sat beside him and the pair waited for his mother to arrive. Aliana didn't make them wait long and Quill instantly noted the look of intrigue on his mother's face. The clouded fae came forward, motioning Quill to lower himself for a kiss. A smirk pulled at his lips and he did so, thick mane swaying forward as he bent down. Once the kiss was bestowed, Aliana introduced herself. Quill, however, wanted to make the introductions himself. "Mother, this is Talyssa Carpathius. Talyssa, this is my mother, Aliana Klein." A big paw gestured between the two women. Now they knew one another.

"Talyssa and I have decided to travel together and see where life takes us. I figured this was a good place to start," he rumbled, sliding down to lay upon his stomach so that he would be closer to his tiny mother's height. How she had carried all of them, he had no idea. The thought made him wonder how Talyssa would look full of his children. He was determined to make it so some day. "How is my father?" He asked conversationally, one big paw shifting to settle over one of Tal's dainty paws.

"Quill Klein"