Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
06-07-2024, 02:53 AM
((Minor PP allowed by Sea))

Crux had no doubt that if it came to it Triss would defend him from her mother, but he wasn't sure he'd want that. Not because he didn't adore her or think she couldn't handle herself but because the last thing he'd want was to be the reason a wedge formed between her and her mother. He knew all too well what losing a parent, a mother, felt like. Still he gave her a little lopsided smirk in response.

He quirked a brow at her as Triss informed him that his choice was going to cost him, amused. He trusted her at this point, knew her well enough to have an educated guess at what she might be getting at. Fighting down the urge to squirm under her gentle kneading (was he ticklish?) Crux chuckled. He gently drew a foreleg across her form as he spoke. "You drive a hard bargain."

Then, pressing Triss gently to his body Crux rolled the pair of them over, using his remaining two and a half legs to lift himself into a half crouched position as he gently placed her on the ground beneath him their positions reversed except for the extra steps he'd taken to avoid simply flattening her. He took a moment to watch her, assess that he hadn't winded her by accident before he leaned down and kissed her. When they broke apart he rested his forehead against hers for a moment, closing his eyes and just existing. "Triss I'll love you till the day I die." Dramatic? Sure, and Crux didn't usually like making promises about a future he couldn't control but he felt deep within himself that this would be true. No matter what, she had claimed a part of him forever.

Then the second kiss he owed. There was a deep longing there, a chaste kiss this was not. Just in case his own interest hadn't been made clear yet. This time when they broke apart he gave her a wink. "The sooner we start, the sooner we can move onto other things." There was a teasing quality to his voice and Crux straightened, rising to his full height and groaning slightly as his limbs protested the crouch he'd been holding. For once a pain in his joints unrelated to his leg. Crux stepped quickly to the side to let Triss get up as well so he was no longer towering over her and turned his gaze out towards the mist shrouded woods. Though he was really only half focused on that, a part of him still honed in on Triss.

"Triss" & "Crux"

Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. You are my future Wraith's Woods 01:07 AM, 06-01-2024 02:54 PM, 07-18-2024