size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
06-07-2024, 03:19 AM

it’s an honour to be one of the few Strai feels close to, to be considered a friend by such a guarded person. their own feelings aside, they truly just want the best for him. and so as he speaks, they listen carefully, considering each word with a thoughtful frown. it’s true, they admit to themselves, Strai isn’t exactly a people-person. “then let someone else deal with the politics,” they suggest, though they’re aware it’s not as simple as it sounds. “Delphi wants you with her, Strai, regardless of what you have to offer. and you have lots to offer.” getting to their feet, they move to lightly embrace Strai, hoping to offer him a physical sense of support. their heart aches for him, and it twists something inside them to see him so conflicted. “i’m sorry you’re feeling this way. i wish i could take your anxieties from you.” if they could lessen Strai and Delphi’s load, clear the path ahead of them - well, they’d do it in a heartbeat. “is there anything i can do to help?”

"Speech"

1-D4-BC8-FA-F2-A8-4248-A607-57-A418-BA7-D2-C-removebg-preview

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Trapped in the snare The Wall 01:34 PM, 06-05-2024 02:55 PM, 07-18-2024