Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
09-29-2013, 08:55 PM

They remained locked until the white fae gave in. Pride and joy swelled up in the woozy beast. She watched as Alena stumbled away in pain and hurt. A sick smile spread across her scarred muzzle. She backed up with a dizzy fuzz though she remained stable. The woman moved with a limp as she watched everyone rush about. Canttina turned around to see her new pack. Yellow orbs went straight to her love, Ozz. The insane girl limped slowly to her mate and planted a loving lick right on her muzzle. She then nipped Ozz's muzzle before she turned back to the others that gathered to watch. Alena rushed her pups off and people danced about to save the loser. Canttina tilted her head as she watched. Her eyes flicked to the medic, an Albino girl. Oh, she did like Albinos. Lust filled her being though she remained calm. Her eyes shot to Medusa. "I called for you one morning when you were Queen to enter your pack. Yet, no one answered. If you would have stepped up the plate to be Queen I would not be sitting upon your filthy throne right now. I wait for your challenge, girl. I will be counting the days." Her words were strong and powerful, spoken like a true Matriarch.

Speech,