Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Rapid Poster - GoldHomebodyTeacherBest BudsDouble Master1K
Samhain 2022
06-07-2024, 10:00 AM
Aresenn grunted in response to her playful jab, offering her a grim nod. "Bear with it? I wouldn’t have it any other way." he retorted, his voice a gravelly echo of resignation. The corners of his mouth twitched slightly in what could almost pass for a smile, a hint of humor flickering briefly in his otherwise stony eyes. With an air of finality, he turned away from Absinth and began to tread heavily towards the outskirts of their den, setting a steady pace for their hunting trip. Aresenn cast a sidelong glance at Absinth as she brushed past him, a spark of challenge glistening in her gaze. As much as he despised the idea of another hunt, he knew in that moment he would follow her anywhere. "Alright then," He rumbled in response to her taunt, the smoky timbre of his voice slightly muffled by the icy wind. With a shake of his head as if to dispel any remaining doubts, Aresenn followed suit. Emerging from their den into the surrounding wood of the valley.

A layer of fresh snow crunched under his paws as he navigated through the icy terrain, his breath forming thin clouds in the frigid midday air. The familiar scent of pine trees, freshly blanketed by a coat of white, filled his senses as they moved deeper into the taiga. When she spoke, laying out clear ground rules to the admission of her secret, he couldn’t help but roll his eyes. There was no containing the scoff at her proposition, a low growl of amusement rumbling in his chest as he cast a sidelong glance at her. "You and your secrets," he remarked dryly, shaking his head slightly as if to dismiss the thought. Despite his dismissive demeanor, his curiosity was piqued. “I guess it would be too simple for you to just tell me what’s on your mind?” He prompted her, but he already knew the answer. He watched her surge forward, leading him to a part of the territory less occupied by Syndicate wolves.

A thin smirk spread across Aresenn's face at her words, the only visible sign of amusement in his otherwise unreadable demeanor. "Solace in numbers, huh?" He countered, icy gaze sweeping over the surrounding terrain as he joined Absinth in the hunt. "I've always found solace in solitude. Less bullshit to deal with." He answered with a tired chuckle, but of course, Absinth knew that. She knew him better than anyone else in the world. But of course it didn't apply to her, she was merely an extension of himself. With a dismissive shake of his head, he focused his attention on the task at hand, all traces of his earlier weariness momentarily forgotten. The scent of their prey filled his senses - a tantalizing blend of earthiness and fear that quickened his pulse and narrowed his world down to this singular moment.

"Aresenn Praetor"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. you touch the bump I punch your throat The Polar Sound 02:51 PM, 06-04-2024 01:23 PM, 06-20-2024