size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-07-2024, 12:37 PM

The girl spun, angry perhaps at being caught in the midst of such emotion. Scylla calmly sat, waiting for the young fae to collect herself. She eventually gave her name as Barghest, a name that she'd heard and could now put to a face. As was the way, Barghest asked who she was in return then she made some comment about the harships in her life that Scylla should apparently know about. "Scylla Klein, eldest daughter of Chimera Klein." The nice, complete answer.

"As for why we've never met, I was shipped off to Elysium to solidify an alliance. No point in that now, eh?" It was no secret that the alliance had fallen through, though on by their actions. Elysium had squashed the whole thing. "I am no longer part of Elysium, but I came to check on our father." Once again reminding the girl that they were family.

Black and blue eyes rested upon the girl's face, noting the various negative expressions. Scylla was torn between offering her comfort or offering her hard truth. In the end... she wasn't a liar.

"He's going to die," she spoke plainly, though her voice was lower, eyes cast to the side. "Nothing that I or Aliana have tried has made any difference." The cobalt fae inhaled deeply. "It's something that you and the rest of our siblings will have to come to terms with." That was the harsh reality of the world.

"Scylla"
Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.
[Image: vF1xS6t.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A Tear In Space Moontouched Cliffs 10:50 PM, 06-06-2024 01:24 AM, 07-07-2024