size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-07-2024, 01:59 PM

The pain in the girl's eyes was almost more then even Scylla could bear and that was saying something. She wasn't an emotional wolf. She never cried. She never had outbursts. She could feel Barghest's pain, however. Perhaps it was the familial bond that allowed her this brief flash of sorrow. For as cold and strange as Scylla was, she didn't want her family to be anything other than happy and content.

Barghest spoke again and Scylla sighed aloud. By the time the girl looked back at her, the older fae had risen and was making her way towards her. Though the girl was larger than Scylla, she easily pulled her into an embrace, comforting her sister and wiping the tears from her cheeks with one dexterous paw. Her voice was uncharacteristically soft as she spoke. "Life is full of hardship," Scylla began, "But hardship makes hard wolves. You'll get through this and you'll be stronger in the end."

Scylla pulled back just enough so that their gazes could meet. "I've recently become alpha of a pack and I'm slowly gathering as much of my family as I can to my side," Again, she brushed a tear away from one grey cheek. "If you need a place to go where it's safe and familiar, you'll be welcome, Barghest."

"Scylla"
Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.
[Image: vF1xS6t.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A Tear In Space Moontouched Cliffs 10:50 PM, 06-06-2024 01:24 AM, 07-07-2024