size
Large
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Pride - DemisexualPride - Pansexual
06-07-2024, 02:36 PM

Barghest’s heart was heavy, the pain almost unbearable, yet Scylla’s unexpected comfort seeped through her defenses. The older fae’s embrace was firm, and the gentle touch of her paw wiping away Barghest’s tears was soothing in a way she hadn't anticipated. ‘Life is full of hardship,’ Scylla began, her voice soft but steady. ‘But hardship makes hard wolves. You'll get through this and you'll be stronger in the end.’

Barghest wanted to believe her, wanted to find solace in her elder sister's words. When Scylla pulled back just enough for their gazes to meet, Barghest saw something in her eyes — a.. strength she aspired to possess but didn’t feel was within reach.

Scylla continued speaking of the pack she had recently gained, brushing away another tear from Barghest’s cheek as she offered her a place there. The mottled girl's throat tightened, her eyes widening a bit as she gathered her thoughts. The offer was tempting, a beacon of hope in her storm-tossed mind. “Scylla,” She started, her voice wavering, “I… I don’t know what to say.” Teeth grit, ears pinned flat against her skull as grief washed through her, but she did not cry. She let the moment move her, taking in every detail as best she could. The cold sensation of the breeze and her heart, the warmth of her sister anchoring her when she needed it most.

She paused, trying to find the right words to express her conflicting emotions. “I’m… I’m terrified of staying and watching everything crumble to dust.” She was crumbling too. Her tail flicked nervously, bright blue eyes searched Scylla’s face, hoping to find understanding there. Hoping this lifeline wasn’t sand between her fingers.

""

Barghest is an androgynous woman, meaning she exhibits both masculine and feminine traits at the same time.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A Tear In Space Moontouched Cliffs 10:50 PM, 06-06-2024 01:24 AM, 07-07-2024