size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-07-2024, 03:17 PM

The man drew ever closer and a grin pulled at Scylla's maw. He was handsome and his words brought a throaty chortle from the cobalt fae. "I haven't spied anyone nearly as handsome in quite some time," she purred back. Black and blue eyes watched his expression, attempting to gauge what this news might mean to him. He looked angry, irritated, yet each expression sat well on his beautiful grey features.

Scylla gave a long, languid stretch before sliding down from her perch. She approached the big brute, doing a little circle around him and not making the slightest bit of effort to hide that she was taking him all in. "Family is important to you, eh?" As she walked back towards the stone shelf, she allowed her long tail to snake along his shoulder. "It's important to me as well. If I see a less handsome you, I'll be sure to tell him that you're looking for him."

"Scylla Klein"

Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.
[Image: vF1xS6t.png]