An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
06-07-2024, 03:37 PM

As the wind howled and whispered around them, she felt a flicker of satisfaction at the small smile that tugged at the corners of his mouth. When he turned back to her, more at ease, she took a deep breath, steadying herself against a wave of emotions that didn’t entirely feel like her own. Carrying children was a chaotic experience thus far, and there was still more time to go until they arrived. His gaze was set on her, on her belly, and he came close as though inspecting their new developments. His paw, rough yet gentle, brushed against her abdomen, and she felt a surprising surge of gratification and affection. An unruly mix. She laughed mischievously at his teasing remark, the sound echoing in the cold air like a melody. Yes, born to win.

Her gaze sharpened as she looked up at him, humor playing on her lips. “You’ll manage,” She quipped, her voice carrying that familiar coy edge. “After all, you’ve survived me so far.” A sultry smile laid claim to her lips, as Absinth overtook the leftover space between them, pressing her body against his, seeking the comfort and warmth of his presence. More of me, huh? You say that like it’s a bad thing,” The monochromatic woman teased, her voice a low purr as she flicked her tail mockingly. “Just think of it as an opportunity to spread my charming fucking personality even further.” Now wasn't that a charming notion all on its own?

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. you touch the bump I punch your throat The Polar Sound 02:51 PM, 06-04-2024 01:23 PM, 06-20-2024