size
Large
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Pride - DemisexualPride - Pansexual
06-07-2024, 04:06 PM

Barghest felt a great measure of comfort within Scylla's embrace, the strength in her sister's smaller frame providing a steadiness she desperately needed. Despite this being their first meeting, the bond of blood and shared sorrow seemed to have forged an unexpected connection. Barghest felt more peace than she had in months. Not that her problems were gone, but they felt less insurmountable. Less crushing and lonely.

As Scylla spoke of cycles and the inevitable losses that came with, Barghest listened, her gaze fixed on her sister's face. She nodded slowly, immersing herself in the truth of her sister’s words. She wanted to believe those words. The simplicity, the raw honesty, Scylla described an order Barghest could accept. One that resonated deeply. A strange solace. Life continued, even amidst death. Comforting as much as it was bittersweet. As much as it hurt, and gods it hurt.

Scylla released her, and Barghest took a moment to collect herself, straightening her posture and drawing in a deep breath. “Dust… to dust.” She said softly, meeting Scylla’s gaze. Her bright blue eyes brimming with the beginnings of a renewed sense of self. Or what the girl could muster up at the moment. “I want to make him proud. I want to be a Klein he’d be proud of even among the dead.” She echoed, finding strength in the thought. Her words held weight, purposeful intensity. Barghest offered a small, tentative smile to her sister, a flicker of uncertainty mingling with her newfound resolve. “Can you help me, Scylla? May I really come with you?” Her tail flicked once, betraying her inner turmoil, yet it also served to show the eagerness she had to commit to a new purpose.

""

Barghest is an androgynous woman, meaning she exhibits both masculine and feminine traits at the same time.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A Tear In Space Moontouched Cliffs 10:50 PM, 06-06-2024 01:24 AM, 07-07-2024