An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - PolysexualSamhain 2022HomebodyAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-07-2024, 04:27 PM
Cerberus had noticed as she pulled the pelt over her shoulders some more but wouldn't interrupt as she went to respond to him. It seemed their trips had been uneventful which for her physical health was certainly a good thing. He could definitely view her as different but weak wasn't the way he would describe her. He believed the Mendacium lines were strong and could overcome, just like his family. Just like him.

His head crooked a little as she had asked him if this was really home for him which he couldn't say for sure. "Well," he trailed a little as he thought because it wasn't easy on the spot. He hadn't made his mind up yet, "My sister is no longer here, and I suppose that means my brother will follow after her as well." That wasn't an answer of if he would choose to stay or go. Though that wasn't much her problem. Just her curiosity. "I can say I do miss Auster quite a lot." He hummed with a soft chuckle, she may have understood after visiting though being born here in the more northern areas of Boreas this may have been something she was accustomed to. Though maybe not given the fact that she was covered and he was not. "Are you cold?" He offered a paw out through the generosity that was Cerberus. Oblivious, but he wouldn't think of Mariah as much a stranger as they may have been to each other. He was probably a little too trusting and that may have been fine for this moment. Just a kind man looking to help a young woman who wasn't ever in full health.

"Cerberus"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Winter's Bone Alias Island 04:52 PM, 06-03-2024 02:42 AM, 06-12-2024