size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
06-07-2024, 05:06 PM

they can sense they’ve disappointed Strai, and it twists something low in the pit of their stomach. they disappointed him the last time they met, too, bombarding him with unreciprocated feelings. “that’s probably my fault,” they say, shrugging sheepishly. “i made things awkward.” they don’t blame Strai for staying away, not even a little bit. “um, let me see…well, Sirius stepped down as leader and Bas took his place. it’s been a little hard on him, i think, but he’s doing well.” he hid any strain well, but Spider imagines a weight like that must be difficult to bear. “oh! he made me his heir, kind of! well, it’s kind of a trial run thingy.” to think the two of them had met as pups, and now they both hold important titles in their own right. Strai had been a slave, for star’s sake! to go from that to his current role…Spider can’t blame him for feeling overwhelmed.

"Speech"

1-D4-BC8-FA-F2-A8-4248-A607-57-A418-BA7-D2-C-removebg-preview

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Trapped in the snare The Wall 01:34 PM, 06-05-2024 02:55 PM, 07-18-2024