ardent

Reaching Out

Ozz

gems
size
build
player
09-29-2013, 09:23 PM

Ozz and Kai had been conversing to themselves about Canttina's recent win when the call came. To most it would sound like a horror show but to her it was the sweet sound of her love's heart still beating. After the challenge she had been the only one able to use herbs to heal her empress. Ozz had become more entwined in medical activities as well as being a ruler beside her love. It was only until they got themselves a proper healer but she was glad to have the skill alongside her being able to fight. A smile rose across her features as she stood and trotted towards her love. Kai following behind her as she arrived a foreign wolf stood at the borders. Her head tilted slightly considering she smelt of another pack it seemed to be a friendly visit. Ozz gave a dip of her head as she came across Canttina's pelt softly in order not to nudge her wounds but still in an affectionate manner.
"Hello I heard my love call for me. My name is Ozz, was there something you needed?" She asked in a kindly manner. Though her emerald eyes sparked with slight insanity. It was infecting her, but she still retained a small quality of being normal on the inside. Kai gave a chuckle as he stood beside them. His sharp red eyes starring straight at the Ludicael healer, though obviously she couldn't see him. He just flat out found it funny. He loved to entertain Ozz when she was bored, in his head when she died he'd get her soul anyway so why not be a companion to her.

OZZ SPEECH KAI SPEECH