size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-07-2024, 07:45 PM

"Dust to dust," Scylla repeated softly. Barghest seemed to pull confidence from those words and the blue fae smiled reassuringly. The girl wanted to be confident. She wanted to be a Klein that their father could be proud of. A soft chuckle left the striped fae and she gave her sister a nudge. "You're strong, I can see it. You'll make him proud yet." Scylla had confidence in that.

After asking for confirmation as to whether or not she could actually come, Scylla nodded. "Get permission from your parents and the Elysium alpha and I'll guarantee you a spot in my pack." Leaning forward, Scylla gave a friendly forehead bump to her sibling. "We'll hold it down together. I don't want anyone to lose their home ever again." It would be hard work on her part, but she was ready.

"Talk to your parents and your alpha. I've taken over the old Valta pack, so you can find me at Monument Rapids when you're ready." Having instilled some faith in the girl, Scylla was ready to head back to her newly acquired home. There was much to be done to make the place, and it's occupants, ship shape.

"Scylla"
Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.
[Image: vF1xS6t.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A Tear In Space Moontouched Cliffs 10:50 PM, 06-06-2024 01:24 AM, 07-07-2024