Loner

Beginner Healer (0)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
06-07-2024, 08:07 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2024, 08:09 PM by Melanth. Edited 1 time in total.)
Scents carried their way through winter’s sigh. The chilled breeze licking at her flesh to draw forth attention from the lingering crow. Whom decided to take refuge between the canid’s long, muscled legs. Both sets of eyes, one the color of night from the bird and the other a pigment of crimson death from her, observed the two who’d come from the other side. Melanth and Helonia took sight of the larger brute. He revealed himself to be quite strong. Toned legs held up such a beast. Dark violet painted their way over his body. Which appeared perfectly matched with the rest of his dark coat. However, it was the sharpness of emerald pools that brought her to raise a singular brow.

Pupils dilated the moment Hel took over. The red becoming eclipsed with that of an abyss. "Well, I will definitely keep that in mind. Won’t we, little bird?" Her voice nearly cracked from the quick shift. Glancing down at the crow that hadn’t moved an inch. Only stared up at the Ravens above with a curious gaze and a cocked head. Helonia easily let a smile slip over their black lips. Before returning full control to Melanth. Whose focus now settled on the other in silence. A sense of familiarity tugged at her memory. Bringing a scent well known to flaring nostrils. Their purpose to inhale taken in that very moment as she held herself in place.

"You." Mel spoke carefully. Every twitch. Each breath taken in by her gaze. She would not let anything go unnoticed. "Someone told me… my sister would be here and it appears…" There’s was a second where she fell from front stage. Forcing Helonia forward abruptly without warning. "Seems our poor Melanth couldn’t handle the shock." A chuckle vibrated her throat. "Hello, Absinth."

"Helonia"~~"Melanth"