Beginner Healer (0)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
06-08-2024, 06:20 AM
Darkened gaze fell onto the protruding roundness of Absinth’s center. Now that the woman stood before her more prominent, she could further examine how far along her sister was. Or perhaps, Melanth’s kin was. Helonia held no relation to this monochromatic wolf. She was nothing but a simple personality developed overtime into something that Mel believed to be real. Even the thought of it cause her to laugh internally. Looking into the depths of their mind where Mel paced anxiously. A silent question lingering between them.

Did she wish to be the one to tell them? Or, would it be her?

Melanth casted a shadowed look through the eyes of Helonia. A noted visual as one of their pupils returned back to their usual red hue. They both will be present in this moment. Giving Mel the benefit to disappear again if need be. This entire situation was a lot to handle. Though she thought she would be prepared for all of this. "Our father, Setekh. He found us after our mother sold us to a hidden brothel at only four months old." Lips trembled under the pressuring escape of a growl. Memories rushed through their mind like a swarm of angry bees. Crashing against every wall of their brain like tidal waves to shore. Her heart clenched as one nearly caused bowel to burst from temporary sealed lips. She could not say nothing more.

So, Helonia finished for her. "I recognize this wolf." Her attention shifted for a second to appraise the brute once more. Recognition swirling in that one dark eye. "You are an exceptional hunter. As well as a very brutal male." She gave a seductive wink; before, returning her focus back to the pregnant woman. The one who, indeed, looked similar to them in coloration. Only their eyes were of difference. "You may have forgotten about her. But, the memory of you and your brother have not left hers. Melanth hung onto the thought of you two to survive as much as possible… until I came along. Setekh may be a beast of man and untrustworthy for my taste." The mere existence of that disgusting man caused her own hackles to bristle in annoyance. She could see right through his act. Even if Mel could not. "Believe us or not. But, you are my sister and we are kin.”

Their body shuffled on soft paws. "I am Helonia, by the way." And then, she was gone. Leaving Melanth to deal with the aftermath of everything else.

"Helonia"~~"Melanth"