gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Indie

06-08-2024, 07:55 AM

Mariah nodded at Cerberus' response, her gaze returning to the scenery in front of them. It must have been hard for him, she thought, having his siblings scattered like that. She couldn’t imagine being separated from Malico. With a soft sigh, she responded, "I can imagine how you must miss it. Auster is... different." Her voice trailed off, filled with emotion as she recalled her recent journey and the contrasting landscapes of Auster and Boreas. “I suppose home doesn’t necessarily even have to be a place. I guess my home is with family.” She mused aloud, looking out at the snow-covered landscape. Her voice was soft, but carried a tinge of contemplation. “I just wish they hadn’t chosen northern Boreas to make their home.” She finished with light humor.

Mariah's eyes flickered in surprise towards Cerberus as he extended a paw, his offer catching her a bit off guard. She was about to dismiss his concern, but seeing the raw sincerity in his gaze made her reconsider. "A little," she admitted, flashing him a grateful smile before she nestled a bit closer into her cloak. A gust of cold wind whistled past them and Mariah involuntarily shivered in response, but she was quick to try and quell it. “But I'll be alright.” She tried to reassure him, her tone light and appreciative.

As a quiet pause came to settle between them, she cleared her throat to speak once again. “Elysium has been invited to attend the Hallows bonfire festival.” She began, searching his expression for any indication of what he was thinking. “You should come.” Of course, he didn’t need an invitation from her to visit Auster. But perhaps it would be an excuse worth acting on.

"Mariah Mendacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Winter's Bone Alias Island 04:52 PM, 06-03-2024 02:42 AM, 06-12-2024