size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono

1KPride - BisexualHomebodyStudentSamhain 2022
06-08-2024, 11:34 AM

Regardless if she was under the influence or sober, Fia really was here for her sister to vent her feelings. She may not have seemed welcoming at least up to this point, but her sister was really grown now. Had her issues of course, but more issues that came with age. She wasn’t a dumb little pup anymore. As Mariah had mentioned wanting to do things her way, make mistakes, not have regrets, Fia hummed humorously again, "The advice I can give you is that dad is very forgiving for his little girls." Or… maybe that was just for her. Maybe not but she could have been different. Or even more so Mariah was a whole different realm due to her illness. "I’d be worried about your little friend though." She tipped her bottle forward as if gesturing to someone that wasn’t there before taking another swig. She was feeling warm and fuzzy at this point, looking down at the bottle to see it about two thirds gone. Dang, maybe she shouldn’t have offered Mariah the other bottle. She’d be willing to accept the sacrifice as a good gift to her sister though.

"I guess this means you didn’t fuck your brother like Avacyn then." caught herself slightly off guard as she caught up with what she just said out loud. Liquor seemed to let out the harsh truths of reality, and that’s just what gripped Fia. She would seemingly brush off, just a stupid almost judgmental comment off her tongue. But really it hurt her. Avacyn has Saracyn, Mariah had Malico, Fia was just Fia. Maybe it’s why she ran off to Auster with Stolas. Chasing something she never had. Stolas was easy to hold on to. It’s why she had to move on. Or maybe she just wanted to hold on to the suffering. That was a stronger feeling to remind her she was still alive.

"Fiametta"

Fiametta is an !M rated! character for highly Sexual themes. Please Discord me if you have concerns and please read at your own risk.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Don't Ask Too Much Rustling Thicket 09:29 AM, 06-02-2024 10:43 AM, 06-20-2024