size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-08-2024, 02:25 PM

He admitted that he missed her and she chose to joke with him. "You'd be crazy if you didn't. I'm so charming." Scylla flashed him a winning grin full of sharp, white teeth before giving him a playful nudge. "While I would love nothing more than to have you with me, don't feel obligated. I'm a big girl and I can take care of myself," she both reminded him and gave him an out if he wished to explore other paths.

Scylla didn't know what the future held. She'd never run a pack before, but if her father had done it, then she could too. "I'm not sure what kind of path my new pack will take, but I don't want it to be boring. And I don't want to just go along with what others have done before." Releasing her grip on Cerb's leg, Scylla dropped to the ground and rolled about on her back like a pleased kitten. "Whatever I make it, it'll be fun, don't you think?"

"Scylla"

Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.
[Image: vF1xS6t.png]