An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - PolysexualSamhain 2022HomebodyAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-08-2024, 02:49 PM

Cerberus couldn't help but show her that all too familiar warm smile as she had insisted he didn't have to tag along in her pack and that she could take care of herself. He didn't doubt that for one moment. There was never a time Cerberus thought Scylla as incapable, certainly not weak. He would always be protective of her but he also knew there was nothing he could do to control her actions. He didn't want to anyway. Scylla was meant to be a free spirit. "I want to be with you Scylla." It wasn't really a yes or no, but it was enough and truly genuine. There were times he thought he could sever the familial ties to his family and be himself. But when he was here with Scylla it was impossible to imagine life without her.

Scylla would barely back away as she slipped backwards and Cerberus had but a moment to gaze back down on her before his paw was carefully wrapped around her back and he was leaning down onto her. The worry he had about the news of Saracyn's kids could be pushed deep in the back of his mind as he could fully be reunited with his sister. "I would hope everything you do is still fun my sister." She was baiting him, and while Cerberus wasn't much a highly sexual type he was still a man. And he found it easy to indulge in who he knew he loved. His nose went to nuzzle into the crest of her shoulder and neck as he held her slender body under him. He was playing with her, and he'd gladly back down had she told him to fuck off even kindly. Being this close to her was a reminder of how much he truly missed her. He didn't need anything else.

"Cerberus"