size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
TrenRanu

Snake EyesOoh La La
06-08-2024, 06:36 PM

Korona crept quietly into the den, her paws making barely a sound on the cool, packed earth. Her eyes quickly adjusted to the dim light, searching for the tiny shape of her younger sister, Lyra. She found her nestled in a corner, barely more than a fluffy ball of fur, her small body rising and falling with each soft snore.

A mischievous grin spread across Korona’s face as she padded closer, her larger frame casting a shadow over Lyra. “Oi, Lyra,” She whispered, her voice an insistent nudge to wakefulness. Perhaps even a touch of too much strength put into her paws as they batted her earthy toned sister. “Time ta wake up, lil’ one!” With a careful poke of her nose, she tried to rouse Lyra, her eyes gleaming with a mix of haughtiness and challenge. “C’mon on, sleepyhead! Let's see if ya can handle a spar with me!” Korona's tone was playful, and so eager to see what her sister would do with her invitation. She could always just jump on her now, she supposed… A mischievous grin cracked her lips, shoulders doing a shimmy as she poised herself to strike.
THE KRAKEN

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Don’t kill my vibe Cryer's Ravine 06:36 PM, 06-08-2024 05:58 AM, 08-21-2024