gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Res
06-08-2024, 08:40 PM

Cifarelli had the balls to walk away from her. That son of a bitch. He claimed that his reasoning was none of her concern and Kaino bristled. As he moved away, the lavender and smoke fae attacked him from behind, teeth biting into his spine while forelegs wrapped around his hip almost like a mating lock. The woman's fluffy, bobbed tail curled high above her spine and she released a guttural snarl. Once she had him pressed into the snowy ground, the fae stood over him, lips still peeled back from pristine white teeth. "I am your Emira," she growled out roughly, "Second only to Sephiran himself. You DO owe me an explanation."

Once she'd made herself clear, Kaino stepped back, giving Cifa the opportunity to rise. He'd fucked up in his assumptions, but she would let it slide if he took responsibility for his actions. "You do owe me an explanation," she reiterated. "I need to know if the pack can trust you. I need to know if you're going to abandon us yet again on a whim. I need to know if you're for the pack or for yourself." Her words were harsh and spoken through a snarl, but they were valid points. If they needed him and he ran off to chase tail, then he wasn't worth keeping around. It didn't matter who he was related to.

"Kaino"

Despite being absolutely adorable, Kaino is an adult character that indulges in adult situations. Viewer discretion advised.
[Image: fGJURoI.png]