size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
06-08-2024, 09:58 PM

She had indeed forgotten to breathe for a moment with all the possibilities running rampant through her mind. So when he flicked her ear and reminded her she let in a rapid breath and made herself dizzy with glee. She hadn't gotten her paws on such books since she left the desert palace.

She followed him dutifully, marveling at the structure of the castle from within, just like she had when they were last here but that had been much somber business. He led her to a room and when he opened the door she was aghast. There were *more* books than she had ever seen in her life. The stars would be reflected in her dilated orbs as she slowly took in the vast array of subjects and spines.

She silently padded her way toward the towers with her mouth agape. They were all carefully organized, and she wouldn't dare just throw them willy-nilly everywhere and put them in disarray. She quickly read several spines in front of her trying to grasp the organization scheme. After a moment she pulled out one of her sketching papers from a temporary bag she was using for the festival and folded it in half. She pulled a book from a shelf and placed the paper where she grabbed it from so she could remember where it went back to.

"Look! This! This is the book for the human medieval period where they talk about building catapults and the like! They have the same one!" She said, her tail wouldn't stop. She could last forever here, she would die and this would be her heaven.

"Oh, I must ask if we could borrow a few to take home." She muttered as she skimmed through the pages of the book. She stopped on a familiar picture, "Here they show you how to make the catapult! I think I was lacking a few things back then, but I could probably rebuild it a lot better now." She said, showing him the page.

"Speech"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Amongst the dust Amron's Castle 12:39 AM, 06-08-2024 09:01 PM, 06-13-2024
2. Amongst the dust The Starlit Plains 09:01 PM, 06-13-2024 12:40 AM, 06-08-2024