size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
06-10-2024, 12:50 AM

Avacyn smiled happily as Juniper admired the landscape in front of them and seemed delighted with the view that the boulder provided them. "I'm glad you like it." It felt like this was probably the least spectacular of Elysium's lands so if this was an interesting view already she knew they were only going to go up from here. Avacyn listened curiously while June talked about how her father had come form a place far away and how much more there was across the sea. Ava blinked with surprise at the thought and looked back out across the sea with thought. She knew there were other lands besides Boreas and Auster–her own mother had spoken of the old land that their family had come from before–but she had never really considered just how big the world might be until now. It was one of those things that was always a vague fact in her mind, but not that she had ever really put too much thought into.

She turned her gaze back down to Juniper when she mentioned sailing and asked her if they could go sailing some time when she wasn't busy. "Sailing? Sure, I don't see why not! I don't know how to sail, but... I'm sure we could figure it out," she replied with a grin. She wasn't sure how she felt about being out in the ocean like that, but she didn't want to put a damper on Juniper's ideas either and was just excited to have a new friend to do things with. She hadn't had a lot of opportunities to do things just for the fun of it with all of the things she had to look after and be responsible for so June was a breath of fresh air in a way. She returned her attention back to the landscape for a bit longer before she said, "Are you ready to see one of the lakes?" she asked with a grin, remembering June's interest in the lakes that had sparked her invitation to come visit.

"Avacyn Mendacium"