gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
06-09-2024, 12:30 AM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2024, 12:41 AM by Lolaf. Edited 2 times in total.)

"I believe it also would have been customary for me to offer your mother a goat or something of similar value as a dowry." Crux tossed Triss another wink, shaking himself out a bit, dislodging some of the grass and dirt from being laid on the ground. "Do you think it's too late to offer up Riya?" No doubt he'd have been playfully cuffed over the ears if the cat was around but he'd left her back at the meeting. He had no doubt she'd find her way around soon enough. She seemed to prefer resting in trees more than any cave or hole in the ground. Probably for the best, considering the current days developments.

His body was a live wire, thrumming with energy and anticipation. Best to get the show on the road. "You've been here a little longer than me, anywhere in particular catch your eye? Anything you'd like to have around?" There was a lot to consider, back in the Col he'd used a cave with a smaller offshoot chamber as a clinic with his own sleeping quarters in the smaller chamber but he wasn't sure yet what exactly the expectations would be for him, nor did he necessarily want to make Triss sleep so close to potential illnesses. An upper respiratory infection was not going to be kind to her and close proximity would certainly not help the odds of not catching one.

"Triss" & "Crux"

Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. You are my future Wraith's Woods 01:07 AM, 06-01-2024 02:54 PM, 07-18-2024