size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
06-10-2024, 12:49 AM

As she had expected, as soon as Albion heard that his sister was no longer a resident here his mood shifted and before he spoke she felt like she already had her answer. It was a lot to process and she wanted to give him whatever time he needed to decide, but she already knew what he would pick. It was the same choice she would have made if the roles were reversed. She would go across the world to be with her brother and she had no doubt that Albion would do the same to be with his sister.

When he indicated that he would need to speak with Scylla, but that it would be difficult to be a loner when his father was here, Avacyn nodded with understanding. "I hope you find her," she said genuinely. "I'm sure Scylla doesn't want my concern, but I do worry about her and I hope she's well. She gave me a favor that I'll never be able to repay and no matter how it ended I am eternally grateful to her." Without her she wouldn't have Fever, Daemon, or Thyrus in her life. She couldn't imagine a life without their children now.

There was a hesitation before she added, "Thank you again for what you did for me," giving him a grateful smile. There was still a small part of her that wondered over the "what ifs", wondered about a lifetime where she and Albion could have been together or she could have had both him and Saracyn. She couldn't let herself regret her choices because that wasn't a healthy way to live, but she would sorely miss having him here. There was a bit of sadness in her gaze as she told him, "I will assume that you will stay with Scylla unless you tell me otherwise after you speak with her. You and your siblings are always welcome back in Elysium whenever you need."

"Avacyn Medacium"