size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
06-09-2024, 01:18 AM
Haydée looks at Artorias, begging him to come and offer aid to the injured man and his words hit the troubled Leader like a physical slap across her face. Shoulders draw inward as her head lowers slightly, ears slicking back a moment as she listens to the scolding that is given and the woman visibly wilts. As he finishes, the small woman takes a deep breath and steadies herself, drawing in peace before saying, “I am not trying to drag the Hallows into any feud that is between us and the Raiders Hollows. I came here simply to ask for help for the injured Gilgamesh.”

Taking another deep breath, she lifts her head, no longer ashamed or even scared but calm and balanced with task at paw. Bowing her head reverently, Haydée respectfully implores the tall Alpha, “The Hallows is known as a neutral pack who is always willing to help those in need of aid. I come to you as a friend, seeking that aid for someone unable to ask for it themselves because Gilgamesh is in Ethne’s lands bleeding and injured from an accident that occurred at our paws. You and your pack will not be held responsible for anything that happened or will happen. Please, Artorias, for Gilgamesh’s sake, please aid him now.”

Raising her head, Hay meets the amber eyes that burn into her like hot coals and she softly adds, “I only want to give Gilgamesh a fighting chance to live and it is known that the Hallows has the most experienced healers. Right now, he lays unconscious where he fell, our healers are doing their best to tend to him without moving him in case it would aggravate his injures.” Emerald green eyes gaze warmly up at Art, beseeching him to understand and grant Gil the healers he so desperately needs.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The Silence Is Killing Me Amron's Castle 03:35 PM, 04-20-2024 09:39 PM, 09-02-2024