size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

By the skin of my teethPride - Bisexual
06-09-2024, 02:18 AM

After that walk to the beach and the kiss they shared Sitri knew without a doubt that coming to The Hallows had been the right choice for him. He was still figuring out where he fit best in this pack that was larger and more lively than Ashen had been, but this connection he had with Dusk and this affection he had for her cemented the fact that this was where he would stay. As much as he wanted to continue growing this relationship with her into something stronger, he got the sense that their family was even more tight knit than his had been and Artorias was obviously very protective over his children. If he was going to actually consider settling down with Dusk for good he wanted to make sure he did it right.

He went looking for Artorias one afternoon, trying to time it for when Artorias might have some free time between patrols and other tasks, and he approached the Lord of Cinder with a respectful dip of his head. "Artorias, sir, do you have a minute to talk?" he asked with a smile. Part of him was more nervous than he had ever been, but he was confident in what he wanted and that he was sure that he didn't want anything or anyone else so there was no hesitation as he approached Dusk's father. Hopefully Artorias wasn't so protective that the mention of a relationship with his daughter wouldn't be his death sentence...

"Sitri Klein-Destruction"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I just want to talk to him... Amron's Castle 02:18 AM, 06-09-2024 04:54 PM, 07-18-2024