Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
06-09-2024, 07:14 AM
É R E B O S

the movements were a blur with speed in which it was done-, in no time, the lion was mounted by fic in additon to his death grip on the cat's neck, and Eltrys's hold on it's tail; an effort well done. it was the end for the lion that finally did give out, it's breathing becoming long and weak until all ceased. it became idle, falling to the ground as it died. warm blood smeared on his face along with his own vermillion liquids seeping out his back wounds.
the dire wolf panted, releasing his grip and turning to move over the lion and towards fic. "Fic, are you alright?" she was a powerful fighter to his surprise. good, it would be handy later. he shot his binary gaze towards the umber bloke then, eyes hardening on him. "I thank you for assisting my mate. I owe you. consider me a friend." he nodded, approving of the other with noteworthy remembrance. how quick the other jumped to help fic was admirable, even if it did make him slightly concerned. who the hell was he to her? fic was due a talk later. he turned back to his blonde fae, knowing he needed to say some.. things himself. to his 'female'. "Lets go. We need to get you looked at." he ordered, stern and filled with the remains of aggression still lingering, evident of the edgy adrenaline that fueled him even still. he was not in the mood, not after finding fic like this in danger.

"talk" 'think'
table by scarlet, art by ashon
Warning: Mature themes for this character are frequent.
[Image: h1wr1OO.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. And tales, it never fails. Bent Canyon 07:38 PM, 06-07-2024 06:47 AM, 06-24-2024