ardent

"Come on home girl" he said with a smile.

A week after the lion fight.

Érebos

Insomnia
Howler

Master Fighter (265)

Novice Healer (20)

An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
06-09-2024, 07:31 AM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2024, 07:32 AM by Érebos. Edited 1 time in total.)
É R E B O S

she was an apparent nomad and tracking her became a skill of his. he purposefully gave her space after the situation that happened a week ago-, flashing thoughts of her in danger musing his anger occasionally. then the burning question of the brown bloke causing him frustration that he refused to bottle much longer-, so he emerges after tracking her down, familiarized with her scent and finding comfort in it as he came to approach her from behind. but he pauses, not closing the distance just yet. he was bothered, and his furrowed brows showed it. his gaze was hardened. "I have given you space, but I cannot any longer." he called out with a deep voice that rang over the salty air. "What were you doing fighting a lion and alone? Dammit fic do you want to hurt me?" he bore it all out, allowing his emotions the outlet they needed; speaking the words he needed to say. in essence, his words were selfish and territorial over fic. he would not dim himself to hide that. "And who the hell was that guy? Do you love him?" he paused, realizing the acceleration in his tone and the painful notion of insecurity that was all too new of a feeling for him. could it be?
he sighed, doing away with any confessions for now. not wanting to push her away. he glanced down, feeling sorrow in a sense. his eyes met her own once more. "Identification. It has been a month and a handful of times we've been around one another. but who I am to you?' he questioned before proclaiming his own feelings. before it was too late.. before she found someone else. and before he screwed it up.

"talk" 'think'
table by scarlet, art by ashon
Warning: Mature themes for this character are frequent.
[Image: h1wr1OO.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. "Come on home girl" he said with a smile. Hermit's Cove 08:55 AM, 06-08-2024 06:47 AM, 06-24-2024