Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - SapiosexualPride - Demisexual1K
06-09-2024, 07:43 AM
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Everything did happen in a blur, blood covered the woman's underbelly from scratching and biting at the felines own underbelly. Only soon the lion had fallen to the grips of Erebos and Eltrys. Her emerald gems looking with a smile up to Erebos then to Eltrys. She chuckled, a surprising gentle sound. Her tail danced behind her innocently.

"I am alright handsome, Erebos." She assured herself and him, and her dear friend. Then his words swooped her stomach into butterflies. He called her his mate, shock and awe tore at her. She honestly did love the black and ivory brute, and felt a deep bond, something you only experience once in your life with another.

She glanced to Eltrys and offered a smile. "Would you mind if I keep the pelt my friend?" Words were soft and genuine. She rose up and the pain inflamed her shoulder the pain she ignored from when the lion threw her into the rocks. Although you could see that it flashed threw her jewels.

"I don't think he will be bothering anyone anytime soon." Attempting to lighten the mood with Erebos, her mate. Although unspoken with one another. Ignoring the pain still, she allowed her attention to turn back to Erebos, a soft smile crossing her lips.

"Speech!"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. And tales, it never fails. Bent Canyon 07:38 PM, 06-07-2024 06:47 AM, 06-24-2024