ardent

"Come on home girl" he said with a smile.

A week after the lion fight.

Identification

Insomnia
Memory

Master Intellectual (250)

Intermediate Hunter (40)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - SapiosexualPride - Demisexual1K
06-09-2024, 08:07 AM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2024, 10:45 AM by Identification. Edited 2 times in total.)
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Identification known he was close by, he's been for a while. Even before the lion fight. His words flowing to her ears. As she slowly turned to her lover, friend, companion. There was a draw she felt to him, something she would never deny or hide. Something was up, and she understood. "My darling handsome Erebos." the woman started, it was her greeting to him. And it was fitting. "I've also given you space, but find myself in my thoughts and dreams with you." She admitted out.

It wasn't had to spot that she had strong and deep meaningful feelings for Erebos, and even loved the brute. "I wanted to find something, a gift for you that I wanted to make. I did not know that the lion was going to attack." He was worried, and it made her heart flutter. "I would never in a million years what you hurt. Or my friends hurt." Sitting down as curling her tail.

She breathed, a long slow breath, as he asked who Eltrys is. Who he was too Identification. "That was Eltrys. He's a friend, nothing more nothing less. Is it not apparent to you that."Oh she didn't know how he was going to take her next statement and it did scare her. But it needed to be said.

"My darling, Boss. I adore you. I went to the canyon to find those to make you a gift," She padded carefully over to were the stones were, the rose quarts shimmering alone with the soft blue chaledony beside it. Then looking to him. Her voice breaking then.

"I want you. I haven't been able to get you out of my mind. I haven't been able to sleep because there you are within my dreams. And I can not grow comfortable without you near darling. She was scared, scared now. What if he didn't feel the same? What if feelings changed? A tear falling from her eyes. She didn't want to share him. To picture him with another destoried her.

She wanted to tell him that she loved him, but she was scared to. What if he didn't feel the same way about her, what if things would turn for the worst and he found another himself. It would eat her alive, so she said it, not knowing if it was the right time or not. "I love you Erebos. I know it's so soon, but this feeling I have is unexplainable." She sat down. Waiting for his own words.

"Speech!"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. "Come on home girl" he said with a smile. Hermit's Cove 08:55 AM, 06-08-2024 06:47 AM, 06-24-2024