Expert Hunter (130)

Expert Navigator (140)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
06-09-2024, 09:39 AM

Her fighting spirit thrilled him to no end. Those small legs kicking at the air with no avail. Body thrusting about while captured inside of his mouth pushed forth a guttural snarl of stillness. Cifarelli would not tolerate such actions from a mere bitch. So, he did not feel a thing when he decided to toss her to the nearest tree with force. His neck muscle cracked under the pressure. Giving not a single fuck what sounds came from the whimpering woman. To hide was a cowardice decision. The weak did not survive in a world where the dominant ruled.

"Let’s play a game. Shall we?" Hackles bristled along the nape of his spine. Tail swishing excitedly for what was to come. Surely she knew what fun was, right? It’d been some time since Cifa allowed his inner Saxe to play. To thrive in the chase of prey and bloodlust. "I’ll give you a chance to run and hide. If I catch you, you’re mine." Words slithered from his lips like a serpent. Malicious intent dripping through every letter. He would take his time. Tease. Taunt. Torture the sky blue woman. His gaze unwavering as he walked to where she lay.

Cifarelli found his teeth latching onto her left hind leg. Sinking deep beneath the flesh and to the bone itself. Her piercing screams aroused him. The heaviness of his manhood now visible with just the tip of the pinkness on display. "Mmm. Scream again." Blood filled his mouth. Coating the gummed walls and stained sharp canines. The smell of her drew him further in. Nose sniffing at the area beneath her tail. ”Run..”

"Speaks"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Every Day Like The Last The Rio Grande 05:56 AM, 06-08-2024 02:14 PM, 06-17-2024