An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

WinnerCritical Observation!Critical Fail!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Rapid Poster - BronzeStudent
06-09-2024, 11:29 AM

The lion fell from the onslaught, weakening within their grasp. When it was done Eltrys stepped back and shook out his fur. Rested on his haunches while he panted a moment while the... Ah lovers, reacquainted and murmured wellness inquiries between them.

When the large male turned to him Eltrys dipped his head in greeting deference.

"I'm glad I was here to assist. Please, call me Eltrys and friend but owe me nothing."

Eltrys gaze shifted to the cream fae, she requested the pelt. He was a little surprised and looked over the beast assesing it's quality, he could take other parts of it for collecting, but the hide would be poor.
"Of course, I'll strip the fur for you, but I fear it wasn't a very clean kill. Every tooth and claw that pierced it's skin will remain as part of the hide. And the process to make it useful can be a matter of weeks to complete and keep it malleable and preserved." He was an expert hunter and craftsman, he knew just how to tan and strip the hide for the best quality.

He pulled the beast toward him as the couple conversed, beginning to process the carcass. He could leave them with a large portion of the meat as well. "Fic, you are bleeding! Have you seen any yarrow nearby?" He had a basic knowledge of healing at best, as he had demonstrated to Fic before. A huntsman would sometimes spend weeks out in the bush, it was essential to remain knowledgeable.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. And tales, it never fails. Bent Canyon 07:38 PM, 06-07-2024 06:47 AM, 06-24-2024