gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - SapiosexualPride - Demisexual1K
06-09-2024, 11:58 AM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2024, 12:00 PM by Identification. Edited 1 time in total.)

Identification turned to Eltrys still taken back as to Erebos's words, His mate it still made her heart flutter, and her stomach seem to be filled with butterflies. It did make her happy, but yes they did have a lot to talk about and discover where they stood together as one and not separate. Looking to Eltrys with a smile. "Thank you dear friend for being around when my howl was released. Thank you also handsome for coming." She was honest and completely in shock still.

A small chuckle left her maw as she known the pelt would be full of holes from the three of them attacked the feline. "It doesn't matter and thank you so much." She known that her and Erebos had a lot to talk about, but she would after she healed, and took a rest. "If there is anything that you want in return for the hide I will do my best to provide Eltrys." Identification listened to him talk once more. "It's just a scratch that will heal, with the bruise."

The woman was stubborn but strong. And feeling the courage with Erebos made her feel stronger yet. She just wanted to lay down beside Erebos, to give her and him the assurance that there was no other for her.

"Identification"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. And tales, it never fails. Bent Canyon 07:38 PM, 06-07-2024 06:47 AM, 06-24-2024