Advanced Navigator (60)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light

Samhain 2022
06-09-2024, 02:06 PM
Keas' story was interrupted by an unexpected wolf. He lifted his head from the page and saw the little pale wolf that had approached. He took a couple sample scents of the air. There were already so many packs here. He wasn't sure if he would know where she had come from… but she carried the scent Sirius had when he had joined them. Marking her as a wolf from the Armada. One of their closest allies. “Hello, I'm Kea Carpathius” he introduced himself politely. “Enjoying the festivities?” he asked, placing a paw lightly on the page so he wouldn't lose his place. He hadn't really expected to be interrupted. Be supposed he had stayed in the Plains, where all these packs were allowed to wonder. So that was on him.

“You want to read my book too?” He asked for clarification. He didn't expect her to have a book of her own. He did however shuffle over slightly. Giving her space to see the pages if she wished.“I'd just gotten to the part where Asaroth the Red was attacking the Castle. But I can go back to the start…” he offered. He'd read the book enough times that starting again didn't really bother him that much.

Wc: 208

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Fantasy and dreams The Starlit Plains 01:11 PM, 06-09-2024 09:01 PM, 06-13-2024